Monday, July 26, 2010

New writer, and doll announcer.

Hello TTT followers!
Like the post title says; I am indeed the new writer for Tyler's Top Trends, and I must say it was a great honour to be given this opportunity, thank you Tyler very much! I'll keep my introduction short and sweet, my name is Fifi, and as you may know me on Stardoll as fifibannana. I've been given the writing position here as Doll Announcer- as you may have guessed I will be making daily posts about new dolls released on stardoll, creating a somewhat 'profile' of that person, so I simply hope you enjoy my posts!

Todays new doll released was British singer and actress Preeda Kalidas, Preeda was born on the 1st of January 1980, aged 30 years old. Best known for her roles in Bend It Like Beckham and a leading role in English soap opera 'Eastenders', but leaving the show Preeda being to focous on her solo singing career for her new single, set to release July 2010. Persuing her career in music, she was given a recording conteract by Universal Records, who have created musical superstars such as Owl City, Keiser Cheifs and Eminiem.


Thank you for taking the time of reading my first post, feedback would be great, so please watch out for my upcoming posts!

2 comments:

  1. PLZ FOLLOW MY BLOG IM TRYING TO GET TO 100 FOLLOWERS AND I JUST HAVE 27....PLZ THERES GONNA BE LOTS OF SURPRISES!!!
    freefunstardoll.blogspot.com!!

    ReplyDelete