Friday, July 23, 2010

Runway Magazine Release Spoiler!

I was actually so glad to hear that Runway Magazine was returning to the spotlight because of the sole fact that magazines are surely, and slowly dieing off. However, I guess since it is summer a lot of people are finding themselves more time to work on their projects. With that being said, the magazine industry is at war!

http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz263/vasia28/theofficialspoilerendof.png

Obviously if you are reading this, you have seen Runway's new spoiler (above). For me, it is very original - I mean, have any of us actually focused on peace lately? *laughs*

The colors really do scream, "comeback". It is almost like the staff is leaving no warning - if that makes sense. I just cannot wait for this issue to be published and be able to do a proper review on it. Until then, what do you think of Runway Magazine's return?

Source: The Icon Company

2 comments:

  1. The spoiler is fantastic :]
    And I love that "peace" theme ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that Runway Magazine is making its comeback, but I am just not sure about the whole hippie/funky theme.

    ReplyDelete