Friday, July 30, 2010

Stardoll Fashion Reaches New Heights!






I was thinking earlier about this blog, where I want to take it - what I want it to become and I kind of got the idea that I don't really want this blog to control or spark any sort of controversies. With that being said...

The comment I published a few days ago regarding Stardoll Fashion Week is still valid. But, I applaud writemarycat for creating such a dynamic project. I am ready to give it a chance and kindly support it. After all, this blog is based on Stardoll fashion and everything linked to it. We must be generous and follow this venture.

We do hope that Mary will reach out to us, as well as you guys - and supply us with some exclusives! What is personal, is personal. Business is business.

Click here to visit Stardoll Fashion Week's official site!

1 comment: