Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Street Chic: Stardoll Style, Ruffles Trend

I know there has been a lot of posts like these lately. They are daily - so there will HOPEFULLY be a new one everyday, but as I am also currently hiring new workers, more posts will be being published. Thank you!

http://i31.tinypic.com/30su8v5.png

Who: Star_Awards
What: The 'Ruffles Trend'
Wear: Ruffled skirt and bodysuit, red pumps!

* Know someone who is rocking this seasons hottest trends or maybe even yourself? Leave a comment below for a chance to be featured in our daily 'Street Chic' segment!

P.S. We are currently looking for a 'spoilers presenter', I suppose I can call it that. Basically you would be presenting daily spoilers and what not. Message me if interested!

5 comments:

  1. I just saw that daisy-croatia has a great outfit.

    xoxo
    glista1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Vanessa and her style.

    TTT's number 1 follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These posts are fine but you should feature some people who aren't so elite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes feature casual stardoll citizens, it would be more entertaining than posting a string of elites wearing 'this seasons top trends'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feature me :)) I am not an Elite.
    I am joking ...

    ReplyDelete