Thursday, July 29, 2010

Trial Post: L'Occitane Shop Review

















If you've been keeping in touch with the new items in Starplaza, you would know that a new store called L'Occitane has come out (the actual store is only available to people in Sweden).

While this shop is pricey, I definitely like these colors. Just in time for winter + fall, because people tend to pack away their neon oranges and lime greens in favor for more subtle colors, such as a light pink or nude. And of course, red lipstick is always in style. It adds that pop to an outfit. The eyeshadows are incredibly easy to blend, enabling you to create the perfect shade of eyeshadow.

My favorite piece of this collection would have to be the blush. I love the way (unlike those huge Dot brushes) that you can actual apply blush where you want. The shade of this blush is also perfect, a mix of pink and red, called peony. I see many original makeup looks that include this blush.

Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Yes. Cheaper than Luxe? Yes. Should you buy? Yes.

4 comments:

  1. yeah i like thses colores a lot too and thank you for telling me i did not know that the blush was different i will defitely go try it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove L'Occitane, I wish they'd make it globally availiable and have LOADSSS more... I live for my L'Occitane *mmmmm*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Alice in Wonderland! I wish I could visit the store, what am I going to do when newer items come in stock and I can't find these anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DAMN I wish i was VIP so I could buy this. I did not even know these were in sp!

    ReplyDelete