Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Welcome!

Wow, it seems like forever since I last blogged here at Tyler's Top Trends, it really does. Since I moved to New Star City the offers for work have been thriving, one in particular came from the Stardoll Staff themselves and, well - I just could not say no. Hence the reason I have brought this site back! But of course, I cannot say anything yet, you guys will find out soon enough.

The 'all new' (if you will), Tyler's Top Trends will be very - very intertwined with Stardoll and what it stands for. This blog will not feature any gossip whatsoever, but it will include features about other Stardoll users. In fact, we are all for our readers here at TTT and we cannot wait to showcase new, unseen talents. We are going to be featuring magazine reviews, reviews of all your favorite and 'it' magazines, as well as magazines that are still trying to find a place in this little ol' world. There will be fashion tips, advice, competitions and so much more!

Please take note that here at Tyler's Top Trends we do not allow any type of bullying, this is a fun and safe zone for all Stardoll members to enjoy their time here. And for the people of Dollywood that are thinking of the fact that I was leaving, it was just Dollywood (ew), I'm in New Star City now! I cannot wait to travel into the untouched mists of Stardoll beyond the elites!

12 comments:

  1. Lol. Poor Dollywood will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how long until you close it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty hypocritical considering the fact that you were claiming how elite you were a week ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awesome :]
    I'm looking forward to the next posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are really PISSING me off now.
    Make a huge announcment saying "TTT will not be EVER be opening again, but here you go again, telling lies... just please, don't dissapoint people as usually and please at least keep this blog... and what the fuck is this "new world" of yours? Stop making shit up and live a real life you ass hole.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on re-opening your super successful blog! I'll be looking forward (and expecting!) the same things as it had from before! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING BANNER! HOW DID U MAKE THAT HAND? ha ha Luv it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice!
    I'm liking the sound of this blog, especially now gossip seems to have dried up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tyler, everyone knows this is gonna last for, I don't know, 2 weeks at the most. Yes, that's right, you seem too busy for TTT, embarking on crappy projects that don't even last for 2 seconds. And I agree with Ms.Fay, it is hypocritcial since you called yourself and "elite" a couple of days ago. Yeah, I can't stop you working you lil elite ass off for something that isn't going to work, but believe me, you need to prove some people wrong.
    And has anyone noticed that all the felites are talking all this shit about this crap venture being great.
    What a bunch of fakes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is bull shit. You really cannot commit, can you? Blogging is not a game, Tyler. It's about sticking to one project and delivering what people like best. I feel like you have a hard time with this. I feel like you are open to new ideas, but I also think that you are not devoted. You cannot be a blogger if you cannot stick to one project. And I'm with Anonymous. We heard endless announcements of how this blog would never start back up again, and now it's the center of attention?

    Honestly, I'm down with this fucking bull shit. You need to learn how to commit and make blogs that people will actually ENJOY.

    Peace out. x

    ReplyDelete