Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cover Magazine's Fall Release!

This is a big, big topic for me and I really want to see the opinions come out today!

OK, so first off... Let me just say that being that this magazine is only half way released, the abundance of contents is overwhelming. Major props!






































In terms of Stardoll, this issue was very inappropriate. What I mean is, you can't expect it to be advertised in Stardoll's Magazine; the spotlight. Advertising... That's another thing. This magazine is very intricate, catchy, and it really does have that 'it' factor - but I had no idea that this issue was releasing today, did you?

Graphic wise, totally improved. Totally.

Cover Magazine is the modern day Eternity!






































Click here to visit the magazine!

Thoughts?

8 comments:

  1. I Think That The Graphics Have To Be One Of The Best Ones I've Seen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the 'picks', but I'd like to see more fashionalbe things..not just lingerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the graphics alot but there where places they didn't have to the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The graphics and shading aren't really well done at all. It looks rushed and you can tell the poses were simply traced and colored in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it! The magazine has great potential and it's a lot more interesting to read than other magazines out there.
    But I agree, I would like to see more fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ tyler: thanks for featuring the mag, really really appreciate it!

    @ everyone, thanks for the reviews. it really helps :)

    ReplyDelete