Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lipstick Magazine Published

Because of the fact that school is in session again, I find it hard to keep up with the 'gossip' going on in our little world, so frankly - all I know about this magazine is that it is returning for a second time. So what does TTT think about this?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KKsUh_qmZZ0/TGk2LTocGWI/AAAAAAAAAQQ/Mxmu6zkDRTY/s1600/A+Cover

One. This is a 'back to school' issue and well, I've been back at school for a while actually. Making it quite hard to relate to. Secondly, I won't be hitting the beach in September. Come on guys, work quicker!

I am not going to be too harsh on the staff because I feel that if you use your spare time to contribute to Stardoll - you deserve some praise or create, you know?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KKsUh_qmZZ0/TGk3LWvTivI/AAAAAAAAASg/I4xIrEInIkY/s1600/What%27sInMyPurse.png

That's all I have to say, homework time!

Click here to visit the magazine!

What do YOU think about this comeback?

P.S. Check back tomorrow for some really exciting news and a new Street Chic post!

xx stay fashionable!

3 comments:

  1. But The Magazine Is Over A Term Of 2 Months, And Still Many People Are Off School Till Next Week Or So.

    Though Your Points Are Correct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my school only starts in 2 weeks but it's allready rainny here. Also that things what's in your bag was done not to long ago with recherche

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's In Your Bag was actually done in Recherche sooo.....

    Be more original designers. And September doesn't have bathing suits! Not a good issue.

    ReplyDelete