Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Recherche Magazine Published - My Review!

I am back from my mini vacation and I really wanted to get this blog on the road (get it, instead of show?). I realized that school will be starting very soon and I wanted to make sure everything was in order here and to say the least - manageable. Tyler's Top Trends is on its way to becoming the #1 source for all things Stardoll fashion!

Man, I gotta' catch up!

The July/August 2010 Issue of Recherche Magazine was released sometime, not really sure actually since I was gone - but I do know that it was recent. Anyways, I am nearly done reading and decided to give it a little review.



On the cover is top model Lia and does she not look stunning? I really noticed that Recherche has been improving throughout every issue - which is probably what should happen with every magazine (sadly, it doesn't). They really captured little details and made many of the models look realistic in a sense. I did notice some things that were a little overdone, but lets just cut them some slack - shall we?



As stated in the 'Editor's Letter', this issue definitely hase more and better content then previous issues. With that being said, Recherche Magazine is currently on top in my eyes. Well done, Recherhce, well done.

Click here to visit the issue - be sure to comment!

6 comments:

  1. I Love The Issue Two I Think That Magazine And Stiletto Magazine Are The Only Two I Read And Adore

    Also It Was Set To Realise On The 1st August But Was Realised Yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, the magazine has pretty picture, I'm not the reading type.

    Ok, just kidding I read the article and loved every single one. Which was your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love the pictures! And the articles were good.

    But now that you posted that photo, I didn't get how if that was a reflection, why is it showing the front of her. But other than that, the magazine is always a 10/10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice magazine... of course someone didn't steal their idea... hint hint, Tyler? ;/

    ReplyDelete
  5. AlexCendraBurke:
    Thats so sweet :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for feuturing tyler. Lily did made an amazing job with the graphics

    ReplyDelete