Monday, September 27, 2010

Reckless Magazine Exclusive

I'm not sure if you've heard, but there is a new magazine in town. You know, if you think about it - we all thought magazines were back and I really haven't seen many new issues of any for that matter. Keep your head up though, we go through these droughts. I've always wondered why everybody reveals new projects at the same time.

Reckless Magazine is the new magazine I am talking about. There is not much information being released about it just yet, but since Tyler's Top Trends is your go-to source, we just had to snag this exclusive! Take a look:
http://i53.tinypic.com/210znes.png
Looks promising! I love the rocker chic vibe I'm getting from this spoiler.

Official webiste: recklessmagazine.blogspot.com

I'm already excited, are you?

Stay tuned!

2 comments: