Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stardoll Fashion Week Day 2: Perfection

Last, but not least for the day (regarding Stardoll Fashion Week) is... Perfection. A collection by Lily Rose and Bruno Silva. Personally, I've been reading some other critic comments and they are not raving about this collection - but I do see potential in these designs, everyone has to grow and develop when it comes to anything they do. Sure the graphics are not very processed, but I get what they were trying to do, what they were trying to create and I applaud them for at least trying.

Here's what the creators of the line had to say about it:
"Perfection is a line that strives to compliment it's name. The clothes are meant to accentuate a woman's body with gentle florals, pastels, and laces that create a luxurious, feminine attire with someone of any physique."
And regarding that statement, it isn't as luxurious as it is feminine to me. I feel like some of the pieces could easily be paired with fishnets and instantly become trashy - so just a head up for your next collection guys! Maybe you could even turn it into a rocker chic line too. Who said sex and drugs wasn't glamourous? Depends on who you are I guess.

View the whole collection below:



Nice runway design by the way!

What did you think about Perfection? Perfect?

3 comments:

  1. I thought it was pretty good! Lily Rose always has the best graphics :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the purple dress *___*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we did good and that is not the order we choose it must have been a mistake

    ReplyDelete