Monday, November 22, 2010

Black Friday!

You should all know that Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving. For me, it's the day I wake up at three in the morning, make some hot chocolate and stand outside of a store, freezing my ass off until it opens. And one sane person who has no desire to save money might ask "why the hell would you do that?" To save money!

Stardoll has officially jumped on the Black Friday bandwagon. It was bound to happen, and now it has. A mass message has been sent to Stardoll users, enthusing us all about what Stardoll's take of Black Friday has to offer.


I don't know about you, but I wasn't too impressed with the previous gifts the "Gift-O-Meter" has had to offer. Nevertheless we've all been given a Gift-O-Meter, as you see below.


My questions for you are, what do you think of Stardoll hosting a Black Friday this year? And do you believe like I do that it is of course going to benefit them way more than it will benefit any of it's users?

4 comments:

  1. I like the gifts but it seems that the gifts for the more sd spent are worse then the 1st gifts. But still, I definitely like the gifts overall, very chic! I'll definitely be seen wearing a few ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kindda like the gifts (in love with the #10!), but I won't be spending money like crazy to get all the gifts.
    With Summer's "Gift-O-Meter" was easier 'cause they were giving 50% more SD each time you requested for more stardollars

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, not everyone should know about Black Friday because it is not popular in all countries!
    Duh :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one who hasn't got money (or few) cannot enjoy it. I liked one of the last gifts, moreover, so no spending even if I had money.
    Contest and advertisement campaign are far better in my opinion, SD has to be a game.

    ReplyDelete