Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Case of the Misused Eternity Photos!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rOkMkbdLWFk/TN-vM3AMW1I/AAAAAAAABiw/dNsGZ76mLnE/s1600/Eleak.png

Sometime today, a new and not so intriguing blog came onto the scene. Well, I take that back... I found it a little interesting at first - but then I thought more about what might be going on behind closed doors. You see, to make a long story short, this blog (here) published unused and unseen images from the never published September issue of Eternity Magazine. Little is known about how these images got released to the media, but we at Tyler's Top Trends have a hunch!

You know what, I guess I will mention 'this blog', it won't last. So this new Wired Gossip site, right. Whoever is behind it has been whoring themselves out like mad in order to get the word around that they have "dirt on all the elites". If you are reading this mystery blogger (your new name), you may be able to talk, but if you can't deliver you better hope no one finds out who you really are because it will be one embarrassing outing on your part. You have only published one major story and I applaud you for the public frenzy that it has caused - but until you post another jaw-dropping article, you have no dirt on anyone.

In fact, do any of you find it odd that this person could even get a hold of such confidential photos? Mystery blogger claims to have the ability to hack into "private blogs", but they also seem (from the comments I've read) to not have a brain at all. Private blogs are private, that's that. If this person was really able to hack into any blogspot account, the staff would immediately be alerted of the miss-communication and up their security as soon as possible. Oh, and FYI, even if you could do that, it's not called "a cheat". Idiot.

What I am trying to say is... This person had these pictures all along. If I were able to hack into a blog and get someones information, I would be writing my name all over the place. This person obviously wants to stay unknown. And again, I am trying to conclude that this person must work for Eternity and had these graphics sent to them or possibly got them from the staff blogspot account. I used to work for Eternity so I know what goes on and all the graphics from the magazine unpublished and published are posted for all of the staff to see on a blogspot blog. The magazine is published on a Wordpress.com account. This may be confusing to some of you, but not many people know about the staff blog. Otherwise it is a close friend (the editors don't give out the editorials to just anyone). Could this be a publicity stunt? Someone MUST know something about this.

We are currently working on getting more news out about this story!

If you have any information, leave it in the comments or message me if you want to remain anonymous. Check back for updates and leave your debatable topics below as well!

4 comments:

  1. i thought this wasn't supposed to be a gossip blog?
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sidenote: Graphic artists don't put unfinished work in posts. It's just not done, nobody does it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pertains to gossip that pertains to fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. who cares?!? no matter how popular a magazine is, they're always gonna want MORE attention. this was a pathetic waste of 3 minutes of my life

    ReplyDelete