Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fashion Face-Off 4 - P/Leather Boots

From our last FFO, I bring back both ladies, because it was so close, it was a tie! Tis' the season for boots, boots, boots! Every girl should own a nice pair of slim leg or skinny jeans and slip on a pair of nice leather/pleather boots to match.


One rocking a glam biker look and the other looking as classy as ever, but still leaves the answer, who's the fiercest of them all?

Vote in comments!
*And remember, if you are an anonymous voter, please list your Stardoll user-name after your vote.
Thank you

21 comments:

  1. lamujerdejudas1 this time. Beautiful! The blazer works well with the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lamurjerdejudas The outfit looks so much more well put together. She's dazzling.


    -AislinVictory

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE both of them both, but I can't resist the biker look! So my vote goes to GeorgiaMacknes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lamurjerdejudas´s outfit is more well dressed she has a beautiful hat to combine

    -becki123

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Second Outfit was Flattering I choose that one :) the boots are so charming

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for GeorgiaMacknes last time.But,this time my vote goes to lamujerdejudas1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it normal that you always put lamujerdejudas in this section?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet again, I cast my vote for lamujerdejudas1.

    - twlight-lover95

    ReplyDelete
  9. u always pick the same people for this segment <.<

    ReplyDelete