Sunday, November 14, 2010

Introducing: Fashion Face-Off!

Just a short introduction about myself, my name is Deidra, To_Royal on Stardoll, and I am a new writer on TTT!

I am now headlining a new project called Fashion Face-Off!

Its pretty simple! Its just to show off the most fabulous and fashionable ladies and gents on Stardoll.
Every three days I will face-off two people and YOU, the readers, will get to select who you find to be the more fashionably dressed. And every time one wins, they automatically are in the next poll, unless they haven't changed clothes within three days.

If you would like me to check out your outfit(s), then tell me your user-name in the comments below! And I will surely check you out.

15 comments:

  1. I think you should check out lamujerdejudas1 she has a great style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea! Take a look at mine: tapstar321

    xoxo,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds cool: I'm amy_0202

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like it ;)
    Feel free to visit me - GothRibbon

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great! i love to see different styles and outfits
    Check me hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Dei!

    Feel free to pop in to my page - blueberry-dream.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That seems interesting.. :P

    i'm vampire_

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...I do fashion face off On another blog :shiftyeye:

    ReplyDelete