Sunday, November 14, 2010

Our New Look!

It is finally here! The new look is completed.

Some what.

Besides some final tweaks that are still being decided and made, the main focus is completed. As you can see, Hunnigall created an amazing graphic for us and it is just incredible. I could never thank you enough, Alice! She puts up with a lot when working with me *laughs*. Be sure to click here to visit her guestbook and thank her lots!

Yes, if you were wondering, the model is Star_Awards - my dear friend. She does represent fun and quirky which is exactly the look I was going for. Trendy. Today is a good day for Tyler's Top Trends.

This may sound conceited, but Tyler's Top Trends is the IT blog for Stardoll fashion. We will be number one, we strive to be number one. I will stop at nothing. And why is that, might you be wondering...

... Because I'm a relentless bitch.

6 comments: