Sunday, November 14, 2010

VaniTEEN Magazine Leaves the Scene

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was announced earlier today that BabetteCouture is leaving Stardoll. Along with her departure, she is taking her magazine with her or as I translated it - she's throwing it away!

A scandal broke early yesterday about the owner (not going into details) and since then, Noralie has decided she will no longer be able to put up with "fake people" on this site. It happens to the best of us, hunny and believe me, your magazine wouldn't have gotten anywhere without a little controversy. But if this is what you choose.

VaniTeen might of been short-lived, but the first and debut issue surly turned heads. Your contribution to Stardoll was impeccable and you'll be leaving with class. You and your magazine will truly be missed!

5 comments:

  1. If she was referring to me being the fake she is mistaken the fake is Nojarama. And I'm not the only one whom heard this rumor other people have of Nora being Aaron... So it still may be true and why is she running away? Maybe she/he is the fake.

    VaniTEEN was a yawn anyways, adios hunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol ^, I personally liked this mag. I think it is a shame she is leaving because of 'fake' people. From her point of view you would think she would want to stay to prove those people wrong, not run away =/ This confuses me? Her work will Definitely be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe I liked this mag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh :( She was a really nice girl, and 'fake' people on Stardoll DO exist, and Stardoll is just a fake place, now I realize.
    I agree with Linda, but as well as Gillian said: Wouldn't she want to prove those people wrong? Well, maybe she had enough, and want's to get a life, unlike us bunch :/

    ReplyDelete