Sunday, December 5, 2010

Brand New Creations?

Recently, I've spotted two new things to pop up in Dollywood.





















The first so happens to be an all new and different type of clothing line called BYS, by Blahm3 and Tonia.ftw. Standing for 'be yourself', they promise a new and fresh, creative look to be presented to us, so I can't wait to see! And they are also looking for original models, so if you think you are one, then follow the blog and apply today!


The Fashion Eye










The second I've heard about was The Fashion Eye, by .Pease. and Princessvx. They call it 'a new competition on Stardoll like no other... from art too fashion, you just have to trust your inner beauty to shine.' Which makes me curious to see what kind of thing is it sense what I am picking up is that its not neccisarily a modeling competition, so we will have to see what they will pull out of sleeves! So if you would like to join, go here and apply now!


Comments?

2 comments:

  1. I applyed! :D
    But I'm not sure if I'll be picked because there are lots of girls there with so many experience, like Ciaraleanne and .pease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be picking people who have also had not had modeling jobs before ! its not all elites with us we will pick who deserves to be picked :)

    ReplyDelete