Wednesday, December 8, 2010

HB Released: Splendid Gold Necklace


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Today Splendid Gold Necklace was released. It costs 13sd, cheaper than the last ones but not cheap, and it's only for Superstars. The real life version is by Topshop (click here to see it). I can't say I love it, but I can't say I hate it. It's daring and it could be amazing if you use it well, but it also could be catastrophic if you don't. Will you dare? Tell me if you're wearing and you might be featured here.

3 comments:

  1. hahah wearing it - in my head =)
    milliye

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice.. But not cheap at ALLL.

    Sierrrra/iswim19
    sdfamewhhores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the necklace! for once i think the stardoll version is actually nicer, i'm wearing it too.

    ReplyDelete