Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dark + Delicious = Darklicious!





























The first spoiler created for Gbbbe2 and Brit-on-me's new brand line, just was released, it being called Darklicious!

Is this the year of Stardoll fashion lines or what?

My overview of the ad is that they are showing something very new to the industry of Stardoll lines, so I can't wait to see what this line will be up with, maybe even Stardoll Fashion Week? But I am hoping with a sneak-peek like that, that this will NOT be a trashy line. It is so easy to cross the line to slutty couture when designing clothes, so hopefully they know that when they made this holey yet edgy dress.

Also! They are looking for models and media partners, so apply today!

6 comments:

  1. i applyed already for a model.. i'm giung to find out who owns it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's Gbbbe2 and brit-on-me i think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. credit http://gabrielsgraphics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, just you wait Tyler. As soon as I get my head around these ol' graphics and designing, I will be in amongst all of these amazing collections, just you wait..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops, I assumed it was Tyler who wrote that post. Sorry Deidra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, its okay! :D

    And we can't wait to see what you are up to on TTT. :)

    ReplyDelete