Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lipstick Magazine Releases "Mini-Issue"!






























This is giving me chills!

Could this not be a better way to start off 2011? I love this idea!

As you should all know by now, Lipstick Magazine is in affiliation with us - Tyler's Top Trends! That will not stop me, however, from stating my honest opinions and handing out constructive criticism when reviewing any of the magazine's issues. I am sure the staff would not want it any other way. I am telling the truth when I say this issue is perfection!






























The Covergirl is StarCathie, and before today, I never knew who she was. It saddens me because after reading her interview, I genuinely like her personality! When I was reading the "Editor's Letter", I noticed that Editor-in-Chief, Laura Torronley (Lizs), actually wanted to distance her magazine from others.

She states that she focused mostly on finding alternative models and bringing the viewers "new things". She, as well as, the staff - did. I already want to see the rest! I know this magazine will go far.

Do you feel the same way?

Be sure to read the rest of the issue by clicking here!

7 comments:

  1. As a member of the Lipstick team, myself I think this issue is fantastic, and the graphics are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing.Lipstick is an amazing discovery sinse Lizs became an owner :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can see that you already started work! that's great! the passion magazine released the 2nd issue spoiler..
    check it out!
    thepassionmagazine.blogsopot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can see some changes already @ here! and i like them :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, it's a good idea, and everything turned out really well! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. whats with the hand?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, so different from other magazines, they aren't some famous elites, they are beautiful people with no title for themselves, this is what more people need to do; get nobodies and make them into somebodies!

    ReplyDelete