Sunday, April 22, 2012

Interview: Wonderland of E

Gwen: First off, thank you for doing this interview with me! WoE is a very exciting project and defintely one of the most looked forward too collections this year, how do you feel as you're about to release your collection?

Emily: Well thank you for these extremely kind words. It feels amazing to hear (more like 'read') that! I'm super excited about its release, and I must tell you that I'm pretty nervous about it aswell. It's my very first collection and I've put a lot of effort into it, I really did my best to satisfy WOE's fans, who are expecting something really special and edgy. I promise it won't be a regular collection, and I really hope you'll like it!

Gwen: I'm know we all will, and everyone is very excited to see what's coming out! Speaking of your WOE fans, I know that we all want to know, what was your inspiration, making this collection?

Emily: It will seem quite obvious when you'll see the collection. It was mainly inspired by my beloved Ancient Egypt and Ancient Greece. The Cleopatra-like outfits and her straight-cut hairstyles inspired me a lot during the creating of this collection, and the godess-like dresses that women used to wear in Greece also had a huge influation on it. But I tried to modernise it all a bit, I didn't want to keep it too simple, copied.

Gwen: Sounds amazing! That styling sounds like something I'm really going to enjoy. We all know that making a fashion line is very hard, and takes a lot of time and skill, how does it feel as you're about to release something you've worked so hard on to be judged by everyone else out there?

Emily: It feels... well, weird. I've never been through anything like this before, so it's quite hard to tell. It makes me nervous, I want to know the other people's opinions, but at the same time it makes me wonder if I could have done better, and it feels like they might not like it. It's an extremely weird feeling!

Gwen: I'm sure it is! I'm sure everyone will appreciate and love what you've done. So, finally, what we all want to really know is: after SFW what is the future of WOE Couture?

Emily: Well, I'm sure that I'll be continuing to make Wonderland Of E's couture collections, and we'll try to get WOE to the top of the stardoll fashion industry. Because that's what all of the stardoll designers are aiming for, right? Not to mention that WOE's going to be creating exclusive, tiny extra collections, but that's going to be in the future, so I'd rather not talk about it at the moment. I'll do it when I and Egle will be certain about what we're going to do next. And now, let's just wait and see what the public thinks of our recent works!

Gwen: Great! So once again, I want to thank you so much for taking some time out on your big day to do this interview with me, and I'm truly very excited to see the collection later on today.

Emily: No problem, you're more than welcome. Oh, well I'm excited aswell! See you there!

4 comments:

  1. You need to change the name of the blog. It has new owners & a new personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the? The creator of Wonderland of E is ME, Emily is the Couture designer. I see a huge difference, don't you?

    ReplyDelete