Wednesday, July 6, 2011

DbG: The Interview

Hello everybody! Diva6723, otherwise known as Gwen, has been working on a fabulous new line called Diva by Gwen. It is set to be released very tuned (how exciting!) and the graphic designer is the one and only Samantha Leigh. (http://stardoll.redneckbelle.net/)

A few days ago, I had a little chat with Gwen  about the upcoming Fashion Collection; set to be on SFW (Stardoll Fashion Week)... Here's what she said:
What inspired you to create a Fashion Line?
Well....I suppose it all started with me just sketching designs, I loved making clothes and I love drawing fashion even at a young age, and eventually I was like, why don't I just create my own fashion line? It eventually just sort of snowballed into me getting more and more invested into my sketches, and I started drawing Fashion Shows on paper and now, thanks to some very amazing friends, I'll be able to have my line on the internet!
In one word how can you describe this upcoming collection?
Fantasy.
After this next collection, is that the end of DIVA, or are there going to be another collection?
There is absolutely going to be another collection if I can manage not to annoy my graphic designers so much that they quit! I do have a fall collection halfway made, almost ready to go so I'll have that set up, and I'm already sketching out new stuff, so yes I plan on having more collections in the future.

Below is what I call a spoiler, but it's just their sample to give to Becka for 'Stardoll Fashion Week'.
http://divabygwen.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Aw thank you for the post Eamonn (:

    --Oh and just in case people want to know, thats not a spoiler for the upcoming line...but you can see one at the website if you'd like to check it out! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the way they put the actual drawing in the spoiler with the graphic! Perfect! Beautiful(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Gillian. It is very nice, I love spoilers.

    ReplyDelete