Monday, August 29, 2011

Stardollars

I'd just came home from school, work, university, studying, whatever you want to call it, to find that Miss Stardoll World has officially begun, voting has started and people are going crazy with their stardollars to get themselves out there and known so that they can have even the slightest chance of winning. I'm the girl that doesn't have much stardollars, and I'm sure I can relate to 80% of you out there. Unlike the selected few, I don't have thousands of stardollars in my virtual purse, in preparation for big competitions. And I'm not going to complain, infact I don't mind not having many stardollars.

 I quickly check out my most treasured blogs and find everyone, literally everyone, broadcasting about Miss Stardoll World, and how they'd love to win. I'd been thinking about it for a while, the fact I'd love to have a chance. So off I go, I make a new presentation, clean up my suite and give my doll a new outfit. I'm raring to go. But there's one thing stopping me, the fact I don't have stardollars. I send some broadcasts with the few stardollars I have, send some messages and speak to some people on skype, politely asking if they could vote me. I get a good response so I decide to post on here about it. Within one hour of posting I already have 4 comments complaining about me posting this, then one which reaaally annoyed me. "You'll never win" it read. Yeah, it's a virtual world but it IS real people behind the screens. Words hurt, whether they are online or not.
The thing that annoys me even more, is that obviously, they are anonymous. Please, if your going to try and get me down then atleast show your name. It just proves how pathetic you are not even putting your name. I'm all for freedom of speech, but this is the kind of thing that puts me off people having the ability to speak freely anonymously. I don't really bother replying to it. I just delete the post, and get on with it. I mean, why have a post when people don't want it there? Can you blame a girl for trying? So whenever all you anons' want something broadcasted of yours, take into consideration how you put us down when we post about wishes of ours.

But moving on to my next topic, Stardollars. Stardollars are the key to basically, well, everything on Stardoll. If you don't have stardollars, well, you don't have much. I just think that Stardollars control waaay to much on how people are known on here. People who aren't Superstar and don't have that a good suite always get moaned at for not having many clothes, or a room stuffed full of items. Whereas the richer stardoll members are praised for the amount of items messily shoved into a room of theirs. In my opinion, quite a few active Stardoll members actually try alot harder to do things than the members with lots of Stardollars. I'm not saying that every single member with over 1,000 stardollars on Stardoll doesn't try hard, it's just a general message I'm putting across. It's like the real world, less wealthy families tend to appreciate everything more in life than the wealthier people who get it easily. It's just another thing for them, whereas others are grateful.

Once again, I don't think wealthy people don't appreciate things, it's just a general message. I'm going to stop ranting for now, because this post looks like it's getting rather long. But the main message is just, don't let anybody get you down, no matter what, try hard and go for it, even if people are complaining or bullying you, you'll be the one laughing in a few years time, when your the one who's gained respect as an adult, and has done well for themselves. Ignore the haters, they can go screw themselves.

10 comments:

  1. I was trying to say I had already voted for you but by that time you had deleted the old post.♥

    Good for you, I don't want the winner to just be some rich person who doesn't need to win as they already have parents who would buy them all that stuff anyway. I want someone to win that deserves it and that this will really help.

    Good luck Kim and everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could say that you can't be MSW??? You're the pettier honey!!! i love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was one of the anonymous people.

    I never said you couldn't win MSW, but I'm so sick and tired of every little girl begging about votes and writing on their blogs, spamming my chat/gb/clubs, EVERYWHERE. and this blog isn't about giving you votes, right?

    No, i'll never vote for you, cry moar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was one, also, but I still voted you, you are welcome, and your post was way too long to read it all, bunch of crap I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post Kim,
    Your so right about the stardollars. Some people are really getting on my nerves boasting about how much they keep in their virtual purse :/ And what they own in RL -.-'
    I'll keeping voting you :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, Kimberly that is horrible you so deserve to win I broadcasted with 150sd and I do have lots of stardollars but thats all I am spending I am not fucking bothered if I don't win it is the taking part that counts.

    ReplyDelete