Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fashion Police: Dollywood Edition


Hello dear blog readers!
Do I got news for YOU!

Myself and Eamonn (FashionMan.) have started a new blog called Fashion Police: Dollywood Edition where we once a week take one member of Stardoll high society (Elite) or a regular member and judges their style and then makes her/him GORGEOUS, telling them what to wear and what NOT to wear!
There is going to be tears and laughter, fighting and hugging and last but not least; FASHION!
Every week we will have an exciting guest judge at our panel, sometimes even two!

I will tell you right now, this is something you should tune in to watch!
'I S.E TV' brings you 'Fashion Police: Dollywood Edition'
We will star our journey through Silk, Stilettos and bad Polyester on Monday 5th of September 2011, DON'T miss out!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great project, but I am peeved now that all writers do now-a-days is advertise their own projects on the blogs they write for. What are the readers meant to expect? Good posts or another advertisement?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Vicky

    Thank you :)

    I asked before I advertised ^_^

    ReplyDelete