Monday, September 5, 2011

BE Magazine is coming!


As I log into Skype I recieve a message from Reece. 'BE Magazine' the link read. It sounded promising, and I like Reece, so why not give the page a little look?! To my surprise, I come across this gorgeous, and extremely promising spoiler. It reminds of Eternity. The background, font, way it's shaded. It's very, very pretty to say the least. :]  Maggie looks gorgeous on it, rocking a beautiful plait and a three-tone striped skirt! I'd totally check out the blog: http://bemagsd.blogspot.com/


BE are also currently looking for models and writers, so if you think you've got what it takes, then go along and check it out! I for one hope this project will do well and hopefully Mikel (seasonalhotbuys) and Reece (you know by now) can keep the high standards of this spoiler and incorporate it into the magazine. Are you excited?

-KimberlyDean

6 comments:

  1. This actually looks very promising! I love the Spoiler, and the whole blogspot just looks trendy, chic and organized. Good job to the two collaborators. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. people aren't commenting so much on this blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so good. The hair is the best part for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that hair!

    ReplyDelete