Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SHIT JUST HIT THE FAN!!!


Well isn't this wonderful? Some bitch stole my graphic! Now I know this isn't the first time it's happened, but they could get away with it for totally destroying the graphic. But this bitch, this crosses the line. So the story and I'm going to be 100% honest

I was having a number 2, and I was on my iPod and I checked my Stardoll. I know... Classy, sophisticated woman, having a poop with their iPod. Anyways... I was going through my guestbook and my jaw just dropped. I had a message, like always... But this one was a different message.

Someone stole my graphic!

So I finished what I was doing and I got on my laptop and it was true! Look below!


The bottom picture is the original picture and the one above is the stolen graphic. It's my doll and everything! I believe I still have the psd file. I can provide it if I have to. And what's worse is she took full credit when I messaged in her guestbook...


Now I don't care if she can speak English or not. This bitch stole MY work!
Now read the Copyrights of my blog, please note I wrote this when I was really tired so there is a grammar issue. xD


Did she ask? No. Did she pay me anything? No Has she even fucking commented on one of my posts? I don't think so! Now unless she is doing a "Reece," and doing it for the fame, I want an explanation! No offense Reece.
Now until she gives me a clear and bullshit free explanation, feel free to abuse her on her blog and in her guestbook by clicking...

Here
And Here
Also, if you would like to check out my blog for whatever reason, click here.


Update: Apparently she thought it was a blog where she could freely take graphics and use them as her own. Bitch, this ain't i-dressup!

14 comments:

  1. I would be pissed as well. How dare she steal your graphic..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! How can someone be so nasty? I quess you worked really hard to make such a good graphic and she steals it without thinking that what she did is bad! She did not even understand it was you who made the graphic when you gb her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly! She needs obedience lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! the nerves! and you didn't you notice that she didn't answer your question...hmmmm she should feel ashamed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not understanding English isn't an excuse. FFS, copyrights are everywhere in the world! xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. The whole point is, how can you get it back? I know it's mean, but are you really going to press legal charges?

    lovinjudas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eliza, love your posts!
    If I EVER use another's graphic, I will ask for permission, ALWAYS, and credit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate this sort of people on Stardoll.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahahhaha! You are hilarious!
    But no seriously, I'd be so upset if someone stole my work.

    -Kendall xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ow ! I hate these people that copie graphics , and she dont know speak english .

    ReplyDelete