Sunday, October 30, 2011

Marc Jacobs shining in green!


Watching TV, watching a reality show, watching ads... changing channels... I found this:


High Fashion! Men wearing Women clothes.
You recognize Marc Jacobs!
I like to see edgy things, and this New Yorker knows how to catch attention.
Basically, this is a Fashion video that will stay a reference for me...

But what do you think about that?
Is there some videos you'd like me to show in a post?

Cause I just created a column 'Fashion Videos'. And I already know what my next post will be about. But if you're thinking about a video, just me let me know in comments and I'll add it to my next post! :)

-AL

5 comments:

  1. It just goes to show. High Fashion is for everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! That's basically the point of the video!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this video! Thanks for posting it. So amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful blog!!i'm following you!!if you like mine ,do the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ JanaStarlite

    You're welcome, I hope you'll appreciate my next ones! :P

    ReplyDelete