Sunday, December 25, 2011

CHRISTMAS LOTTERY WINNERS 2011!

First off, merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a great day, and if you are of a different religion have an awesome day anyway! I am here though to announce the winners of TTT's Grand Christmas Lottery 2011! The response was good with over 30 entries, which were all amazing! But there can only be three winners, so off we go.

The winners of the TTT Christmas Lottery 2011 are... 



The winner of 6 months Superstar membership is....
SPARKLEWAND12!! Congratulations Kristen!

The winner of the 500 stardollars is....
GO-GIRL-ROCK!! Well done Nicole! 

And finally, the winner of the 200 stardoll prize is....
PINKIORIGINAL!! Congratulations to all three of you!


Congratulations to everyone! To recieve your prize notify me or Amanda/ladygagamcqueen in either of our guestbooks and your prize will be given at one time or another! Please be patient if it is not given straight away. You do not need to confirm with me about the prize in 24 hours. Thank you to everyone for entering and well done to the winners.

Love from the team at Today's Top Trends xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Oh my word!!! Cannot believe I won!!! Congrats to the other girls too!!!

    Thank you so much, you have put the cherry ontop of my day :D

    Love K xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, omg omg.
    I WON !
    OMD; I never win ANYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and congrats everyone else that won <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I seriously can't believe I actually won.
    Thankyou so much!
    -Nicole ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Other people did WAY better entries, so don't count yourself lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon above me; Don't be jealous. Just because you wanted to win mow, is that the case ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it was chosen through a random generator, so you can go now anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^^ It was chosen through a random generator? Haha, i didn't realize!
    Congratulations to all the winners, and anon 1 -
    don't be jel, be reem

    ReplyDelete