Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Introducing... Zadig & Voltaire


Remember about my column? 'Introducing...'
It's back!

And to stick to my roots, I'm introducing another french brand, which I love and wear. You may say I'm always posting about french brands... but it's my country, I feel proud to live here and I believe that everyone should be proud of their origins. And our common passion is fashion, so today let me introduce you : Zadig & Voltaire.

In a historic point, Zadig & Voltaire has been created in 1996 by Thierry Gillier. Your question is : where is the brand's name from, then?Well, all the french knows the answer, but I'm not sure that people from other countries could know that. Voltaire is actually a french author, and one of his books is called Zadig. Thierry Gillier just thought about this name because Zadig is the character of the book, and he's described as a very classy and good dressed man.
Interesting, no?

Also, a sentence that Zadig & Voltaire fans love to say:


Then, Zadig & Voltaire is known because of their modern class... Skulls are pretty much everywhere, but everyone loves it. Instead of explaining, take a look:








Amazing, no?

Well, it's up for you to say what you think in the comment section of this post, of course!
I personally like it, it's my style, but I understand that it can not be the style of anyone...

Also, here is the link:
-AL

3 comments: