Saturday, January 28, 2012

Stardoll To Make Real Life Products?

Okay, no pictures for this post..
Well, anyways.

I logged on Stardoll, checked my dollmail and what not and I was asked to participate in a survey. The survey asked me what I'd buy if the items on Stardoll were available to purchase in real life, if I'd rather go to an actual shop to buy them or buy them online, what brands I like on Stardoll, what would I think if they came out with dolls and toys and pencils and things... Basically they wanted opinions as to what else they could do to have all our dollar bills in their g-bangers.
But something about this survey got to me...
THEY WANTED TO KNOW HOW OLD I WAS? I can't remember whether they had years or they had age groups, but I can tell you know, there were no ages below 10! Which also makes me wonder; what would a 15 year old want to do with a baby pack of pencils and paper or toys? What would a 19 year old want to do with them!?!?

Leave your opinions in comments or else ;)

4 comments:

  1. That's kind of weird, I don't think I would but Stardoll brand products, it would be kind of embarrassing lol but I'm sure billions of "fashion crazy" tweens would

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does NOT sound like a product that would ever sell haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the survey and I was like..I don't even really buy things online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol that's weird, I see your point, I don't even buy things online! :P

    ReplyDelete