Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Do The Yamamoto


Well, hello. Remember me? I must say I certainly hope you do, haha. It's only been 7 months. And before the question pops up in your mind I shall answer you - no, I'm not back on stardoll. Then what is this, you might ask? TTT, of course! I'm back on TTT, to write about real life related fashion. I'm the, as Kimberly so fiercely calls me, Fashion Worldwide reporter. In either way, I'll start up smoothly. Here I'll present 3 out of a 15 page spreaded editorial by Nielsen Omvik for Bon Magazine. It's centered about Yohji Yamamoto, the living legend of Paris Fashion Week. Professional dancers Andrea and Luis from the Cullbergs Ballet portrays her artwork through dance. Enjoy!
Fierce, huh? To see the entire editorial click here. If you've got any special wishes or ideas for how my writing here shall be as pleasant for everyone as possible, please let me know so in the comments field!

- Linus

6 comments: