Sunday, March 18, 2012

Here Comes The Beauty

Je vous embrasse!

Hello everyone... My name is Lily Auriol, I'm also known as MissLiLLyLo on Stardoll. I am 16 years old, and from today onwards I will write for TTT. I will mostly talk about beauty on Stardoll, and I am pretty sure you have already heard about my beauty blog - Lily.Lo beauty. Beauty, fashion, blogging, graphics and friends are all the things I find interesting on Stardoll.

I will try to do my best, I hope you will find my posts helpful, interesting and inspiring. 

- Lily Auriol

3 comments:

  1. Great to see you here! I look forward to your beauty posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your medoll is exactly the same as Momijigal911


    :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, what? Actually never heard about that account lol. :0
    Te only thing I know is that already many girls copied my medoll's look. I hate that so much! Who doesn't? :)

    ReplyDelete