Saturday, March 24, 2012

April Hotbuys!


Hello stardollies! Jillian Rebekah here with some hotbuys updates! Below is the new April Hotbuys! (Sorry the image is poor quality!) I actually do like the new hotbuys for this upcoming month. They are splendidly spring-colored and certainly got me in the mood for some sunshine! From a girly polka-dot bustier styled top to the punkier laced up pants, I found the hotbuys intriguing and very appropriate for the bran new Spring Season. What do you all think of these new hotbuys? A straight on hit, or miss?

Also below I have a picture of the lovely  "Hot Buys Necklace" from the April 2009 collection. I thought it would be kind of fun to have a weekly favorite Hot Buy from any year! Have any favorites, comment below and your medoll just might be featured wearing it! (:
Thank you for reading, and be sure to keep watching for new Hotbuys!
~Jillian Rebekah

5 comments:

  1. Alot of the newer hotbuys look like they came straight from a limited edition collection.. I like it.. I've been with stardoll since 2007 and seeing the Graphics improve is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I don't like this hotbuys collection because I believe that the colors should be a bit brighter than purple, black and turquoise. I think there should have been more light yellow, light green, light blue and other similar pastel colors.
    Of all the collection, I only liked the top.

    However, I must say that this post is cheerful(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. OKAY MILEYKENT, WE DO NOT FUCKING CARE WHAT DOES YOUR UGLY ASS POSESS!

    ReplyDelete