Monday, April 16, 2012

Introducing... Maje


Hey? It's been a long time, no? Well, I haven't been so far, so I can't say it's a 'come-back'... Anyway, this blog wasn't made for writers talk about their life, but their fashion feelings, right?
So, today as the writer of the column 'Introducing...', please let me introduce to you : Maje.


As always, I talk about french brands to expand them. I feel like a mediator between the unkown-ish french brands and you! You readers represent somehow a portion of each country of the world and so I'm proud to offer you what I appreciate in mine.

So, Maje is a Ready To Wear fashion brand created by Judith Milgrom in 1999. The name comes from the letters of her own name (J and M) and the letters of her brother and sister (Alain and Evelyne). 

Here are some of my favorite clothes of the last collection from it:






Maje offers "beautiful clothes, casuals, chics, but also originality and fun".

So what do you think about this brand?

Want to know more or shop there? Click on the picture to go to the official site of Maje.
-AL

3 comments:

  1. what an awesome name for a fashion brand! It's not particularly my style though. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the brand. :)
    Your writing has improved so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Flowerpin,
    Yes I also think that the name is just amazing!

    @ Kimberly,
    Thank you so much honey, it's all because of you! You gave me this chance to write for TTT! :)

    ReplyDelete