Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Minimalism Store in Starplaza

Good evening ladies and gentlemen!

Looks like Stardoll released new furniture for your little, adorable suites. New furniture from Minimalism was released recently and personally I'm going to buy a few things.

This is the perfect store for light suites lovers (if you know what I mean). If you're tired of classic style etc. etc. etc. then here you go: white furniture with sparks of light yellow, blue and red.

click to enlarge

I really love the computer which reminds me of Apple's iMac. As well, the cabinets and the curve chair and footstool. Well, I like pretty much everything because it's my style.

So, what are you going to buy and what you think of it?

5 comments:

  1. I really like the cabinet and of course I really like the computer that also reminds me of Apple's iMac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a writer here,... fml. Can you quit? Plzzzzzz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this collection! Stardoll has finally upped their game on furniture...the last few collections were so drab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ChloeDavis

    Yeah I agree. This collection's designs are way much better and the graphics have improved a little bit.

    ReplyDelete