Monday, April 30, 2012

PPQ strikes again

Hello there TTT readers around the world!

Stardoll release two new pages of PPQ clothes. Personally I liked a lot of them and in my opinion the graphics are quite well made. Some of them still need some work but aside from that it's really great.


click to enlarge

I already bought a few things which I think are really gorgeous looking. Also I'm sorry for the late post ... I know the new collection of PPQ was released a few days ago [I guess?] and my review came a little bit later ... Well yeah ... Enjoy, and as always:

What have you bought from this store?

3 comments:

  1. I bought a cream jacket! I'd buy more but I don't have enough money :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a cream jacket! I'd buy more but I don't have enough money :(

    ReplyDelete