Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Splendid Magazine Inspired MakeUp

Hello everyone! 
Today I am coming with a new Tutorial, which is not ordinary. I have been collaborating with amazing Splendid Magazine (Kasey Noelle wrote an article about it 3 days ago). If you want to check the whole issue, go here. I found 3 lovely looks, I will show you how to make each of them. 
The first look is a bit complicated, so take your time while you are applying shadows and eyeliner. The second one is easier but it requires a bit of patience, at the end, the third look is in my opinion very easy, it will take you only two, maximum three minutes. This 3 looks are very natural and fresh, perfect for April and May.
Here is the tutorial: 


I hope you enjoy the tutorial, please leave your opinions, ideas and experiences below in the comments.


Take care! Lily x

No comments:

Post a Comment