Saturday, May 12, 2012

Introducing... André

(To be clear, I love this banner, and waiting the next one, I'm using this one)

And yet, another of my 'Introducing...' post. Today, I want to introduce you a shoe maker that all the girls love to wear in Paris : André.



André was founded in 1896 by Albert Lévy. The name comes from the son of the owner of a 'boutiques' in Paris, who died very young. Albert Lévy bought the 'boutiques' and kept the name, it is now the name of his brand.
So here some of the shoes I love from André:






From beach shoes to street shoes, André can give all the pleasure a woman needs to her feet. It's a brand that I call fresh. Just because of the colors and the patterns. 


"A girl just as hot as the shoe she choose! Yeeeeaaaah!..."

But also, they make shoes for man:



About the prices, it's not really expensive, less than 100€ for the most of the collection, so...

And I just let you look at their site if you want to know more, click on the picture to go there.


So, what do you think about this brand?

-AL


8 comments: