Wednesday, July 11, 2012

TOO LATE STARDOLL?


Okay, actually the title is just to introduce an item I love and have been waiting for since... few months!

I'm talking about the Shark Tooth Necklace released at starplaza sooner today. We all know the Givenchy one, right? If not, just look at this picture, you might recognize it.


Oh, who's the model? Erin Wasson!
She rocks at the Givenchy fashion show!

So, yes the stardoll version is this one:


Great, no? I personally love it, and this time stardoll made it well. And I love this kind of necklace. It's new, and the fact that is a necklace also shows a paradox. It's classic, eccentric, but it's just a necklace, so people won't really mind.

But looking at my agenda of trends by a french girl, me, I remember about this Vogue Paris issue;

If you wonder, "Avril" means April. So don't you think it's too late as trend? Of course that there are 2 collections every year, not 4... But if it's in fashion in Spring, then why did Stardoll released it in Summer?

Anyway, that's the Stardoll logic and I can't say anything, because I'm still really happy to finally have it. Don't we say : "Better late than never"?... But still, I hope they won't make a Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Acne, Alexander McQueen.... Tribute store when we'll all be dead, because that would be too late!

Find it at the Bonjour Bizou store for 7sd.

P.S. Here is how I wear it:



Comments? Like the necklace?

-AL

9 comments:

  1. I love the necklace. It's super cool and stylish. It reminds me of a shark tooth, but more glamorous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never a fan of these Givenchy necklaces but Stardoll made it well, it's true. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought it the first seconds I saw it. I simply love it! Both real life and Stardoll! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace, and the way you are wearing it looks pretty cool :)
    I bought it even if I am a boy, but I just love it haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That necklace is a trend right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i really love it. I'm going to buy it now. :) And i agree with Flowerpin.

    ReplyDelete