Monday, July 30, 2012

Khol's Olympic Picks

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I last posted, but I'm back and I promise I'm staying. I have a new segment for you which is called 'Khol's Picks'.  It basically consists of my favourite stardoll items that fall into a chosen topic.

Today's Top Trend is...   Athletic Couture/Sports Luxe!
Yes that's right, to celebrate the opening of the London 2012 Olympics, I have selected a few of the hottest athletic inspired clothing on stardoll, all for you.


Now as it will take forever to list all the items in the image, Instead, I'll show you my favourite outfit from the picks;

Original Future Black crop top - 6 Stardollars
Archive Silk hot pants - 7 Stardollars
DKNY sun bright sneaker pumps - 3 Stardollars (are worth a lot more now)
I finished it off with the JPG tribute Drying flowers headband - 8 Stardollars

I apologize for using some items which aren't available any more, I just though they suited the topic. If you want to know where anything else is from, just ask below and I will tell you :)





3 comments:

  1. I like most of your picks and outfit. Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love your picks! they're not something i would usually go for, but they work really well together

    ReplyDelete