Monday, August 6, 2012

Kharma By Eamonn Collins

Hey everyone! Look at this fabulous makeover, I love it! Welcome back to TTT!

Eamonn posted the Fall collection of Kharma Fashion. Although it isn't in the typical version of Stardoll graphics, it's very nice and has a high fashion appeal to it. Congrats to him for this beautiful collection!


I LOVE that blue top. What do you think of this small, yet very sophisticated collection? Give me your comments. I feed off your words.

                                       ~Kasey

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! My stardoll name is Elle.loves.you so feel free to visit! I honestly adore this collection though. Amazing job Eamonn! đŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silhouttes are amazing and I love the structure. Really looking forward to this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very nice collection and atleast if Eamonn wants to distance himself from Stardoll but wants to continue on with designing he has a platform to start from. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very great collection! Simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I agree Kim. It's a very strong collection, even for lacking in multiple outfits!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome collection! I applied as model♥

    ReplyDelete