Wednesday, October 17, 2012

FASHION TWO-TIMER






Hey dolls!
Kim did an awesome job with the new look right?I think so too!


Anyway, today I am showing you 2 ways of styling the beautiful Danish Blouse from Windows of the world. It costs 11 SD and is very versatile!

On the left 
I added some leather leggings from RIO, Special Offer White and Gold Heels,
Hotbuys Shell Purse from RIO and a Special Offer Spiked Headband.

On the Right 
I added the Mint Miniskirt from DVF, M.I.A Inspired Tights, Rose Boots from Fallen Angel and a Leather Spike Bracelet from Evil Panda.




So, what do you think?
-Khol

7 comments:

  1. I didn't even know that top existed. It looks very cute both ways!

    The new layout looks great, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Combinations, Khol!
    Really like them! :)
    But my favourite is that one with the leather leggins!

    Btw i love the new layout, too. :))

    ReplyDelete