Friday, January 25, 2013

What Were They Thinking?: COMMESdesGARCON

I've abandoned this blog; that I know. However, its never too late to learn from your mistakes, or in this case, the things you abandon. With a fresh new makeover on the way, I've decided to pick up my act and actually start posting something.

With that, I've picked up from my previous section, "What Were They Thinking?" And who is my next victim? Welcome to the stage, COMMESdesGARCON.

Not to break any hearts here, but I'm not sure what the deal is with her. I've seen this user talk (or spam, you be the judge), with some of Dollywood's finest, almost as if she's a stalker...

But that's not what I'm here to trash, its that one god-awful outfit. Not that any of the latest hotbuys are truly flattering, but I'm a little scared knowing someone actually raked up enough stardollars to buy that dress.

Even if this is my opinion, I feel as if it deserves to be shared. For one, the color schemes are all out of place. I'm starting to wonder if a rainbow threw up on that dress. And fringes? I'm even more surprised someone actually designed that dress-- the only way it'd make sense if it was designed by a cowboy.

Accessories are the most important item of any outfit. They can either make or break an outfit, and honey, lets just say you tore a huge seam in the fashion department. I'm not sure why you felt the need to add the freebie purse, but I'll just leave it by the fact knowing that I'm having trouble holding down the rest of my food for the evening.

Finally, lets talk hair and makeup. For once, you finally managed to do something right in this case. The makeup is applied well, and the hair isn't all that bad either, however I do find the bangs quite appetizing.

Overall, this outfit was probably a bust. Next time, my advice to you is to lay off on the accessories. And work on your color scheme, girl!

Until next fashion disaster,
-Lindsey

9 comments:

  1. A little bit harsh? It's an ugly outfit, but everyone has their share of them. And I mean EVERYONE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I agree. Terrible outfit. I like the makeup though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @The. Name. Is Isabel :O : yeah, I know its a tad bit harsh... although my writing style is more within that vicinity. I didn't mean to offend anyone here, so I apologize if you think I came off as cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hated this outfit, She had much better ones in the past. MUCH BETTER ONES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree... those Hot Buys are incredibly unflattering. Ick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I for one, love that dress. To see my wacky outfit, go to my page: JanaStarlite and then go to my blog.

    Is mine worse or better than the one you tore up?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fashion is subjective, especially virtual fashion. This isn't really anything to post about actually. :/

    ReplyDelete