Sunday, February 3, 2013

Fashion Battle #1

Recently I decided to create a fashion battle segment and where better to pick the first two victims than from the best dressed application from Dioguardi. Simply post in the comments section below who you think looks better and possibly a short comment about why. This segment will be held weekly. I will most probably search for people to feature in the comments section so if you want to be featured just leave a comment saying who you think looks the best this week!
PinkChocolade   VS   Mery.-

13 comments:

  1. PinkChocolade

    has lovely heels and bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My head is telling me mery, but my heart is saying pinkchocolate,

    I have to go with my grungy heart;

    I choose PinkChocolate

    ReplyDelete
  3. i must choose mery.-

    i love the way she works antidote jumper which really isnt actually that nice but she makes it look good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely Mery.-

    Firstly, her MeDoll's face is much prettier and special. The outfit is adorable. Yellow can be too strident sometimes, but the soft tone here makes the outfit look so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can;t decide, they both look fabulous, except I don't like Mery.-'s shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree with Chris, Mery.- looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PinkChocolade only because her outfit matches better, but I love color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply Mery.- she's wearing that amazing shoes! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mery.- for sure. I love how she wore those HBS boots

    ReplyDelete
  10. I pick Mery.-
    Her outfit is just innovation and edgy!

    ReplyDelete