Sunday, February 17, 2013

Now Magazine Spoiler


Now Magazine is the newest in the strand of magazines coming out in our hypothetical "Dollywood" and is probably one of the better spoilers I've seen around. Of course, I cannot vouch for the quality of work that will be presented to me. The graphics aren't the clearest, but it is evident the magazine's team is looking at a more dreamlike version, fantasy, if you will, of Stardoll. It remains to be seen if they can pull it off or not. The color scheme is good, there needs to be more of a contrast between the foreground and the background, but overall I have nothing more to say.

Click HERE to visit Now Magazine!
TTT, what did you think? Agree or disagree? Comment!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the spoiler. I do, however, wish that there was a bit more definition to the face. It looks rather one dimensional. Also, I'm not a huge fan of the background. Nevertheless, I'm definitely always excited for a new Stardoll magazine.

    ReplyDelete