Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Vintage Treasures

Chanel Black Flap Bag, $2750.00

This week, for the vintage find, I'm reverting back to the most classical style. With festival season approaching, girls are shopping for bandeaus and bikinis, short shorts and low cut tank tops... And with so much skin exposed, sometimes it's a bit difficult to always keep it classy.

A classic Chanel bag is key. At a fraction of the retail price of a brand new bag (would you believe, a new Chanel costs anywhere from $5,000-10,000 for a bag this size?), this bag is not only a must have for this year, but basically for the rest of your life. Or, when you're old and decide a Chanel is too much for you, I'm sure your daughter would love it.

My humble opinion? If you've got the dough, buy the Chanel.
Would you buy this bag?

10 comments:

  1. Chanel is pretentious and you are dumb. You don't even contribute to this blog at all. You're a horrible writer and everyone can see that. Just stop for all our sake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey, I can be rude to Lindsey and take the blame, I'm sure whoever you are, you can take the blame for not liking this post.

      Delete
    2. Uh, wow. I don't even know what to say.

      Delete
  2. Ignore the comment above I liked this post the Bag is quite expensive but what can you say its Chanel hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bag and I would buy it - if I had the money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's overrated really. I do like these bags and they seem like a good staple piece however I think there are nicer bags for the money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are replicas for more than half the money ;)

      Delete
  5. Eesh, I never knew how expensive it was! Makes me want to be a fashion designer even more... just selling one of those bags could practically set you up for months!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I own three vintage Chanel flap bags, two being gifts from my mother and the other purchased at a vintage consignment show. I think that they are very great to pair with any outfit, especially an oversized Chanel flap bag (not the tiny ones, you should always get more for the money!) I prefer a Hermes brikin over a Chanel bag however due to how much you can store/carry in it, but both are very great. :)

    ReplyDelete