Tuesday, October 22, 2013

MISS STARDOLL WORLD 2013


Congratulations to the winner of Miss Stardoll World 2013, Sweetskyangel from the Netherlands. To check out the winning suite and congratulate her click here. In second place is nikol_n from Greece and in third is izebelach from Poland. Sadly, the forty finalists chosen and voted for by Stardoll members mostly looked like generic MSW participants and some diversity between them all would be great, however I really do congratulate everyone who made it to the final of this year's MSW, and of course the winner Sweetskyangel.

6 comments:

  1. Why don't you focus on the BDL and lottery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least this year's winner is actually beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see Kimbery Dean made a comment about the Callie Picks store on another blog. Why didn't she make a post about it here? My comments are hardly ever published on USD these days. Anyway I think the store is a great idea. Although the comment says Kimberly Dean so it might be someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks gorgeous!! Even though I believe some other people would have deserved it a bit more, I'm more than satisfied with the result. She's actually the first winner of MSW I like. The third placed doll looks great as well, but ... No. 2, seriously?!

    ReplyDelete