Friday, October 18, 2013

MY STYLE, LIMITED EDITION

As every season passes I find myself getting more and more bored of Limited Edition on Stardoll. Although the most recent collection had a promising concept the graphics lacked completely, leading to, in my opinion, the collection falling flat and becoming what could be the worst ever collection of LE.

I want Limited Edition to do well, and I really want some real life fashion to be injected back into the Stardoll world. Below I have compiled multiple looks, all made by myself, consisting of looks from different Spring/Summer 14 shows that could slot perfectly into the Limited Edition brand. What are your thoughts? What would you like to see Stardoll create?

Credit to Jack (QueenDetox) for the flawless mannequin!


 

16 comments:

  1. I may not be a fan of the pieces you chose in particular but I really do like that you used the real life items and I think the graphics are cool =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi subscribe to stylememodelvogue.wordpress.com and stylememodel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've come up with something. I like the looks.

    I missed the latest LE collection completely, but I disagree with your assessment it. I would have bought quite a bit of it. I think the previous collection wasn't as good as the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yepyep this is what LE should look like (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!! if le looked like this i would be eagerly anticipating every collection; as opposed to dreading them

    ReplyDelete
  6. If only stardoll could produce nice stardoll clothes like these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, I think the clothing here is not attractive in the slightest but I like the idea of using real life clothing, and the graphics are good. But the clothing for me is a total flop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with the Alexander Wang top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure about the collection but I loved the colors you used and the style.

    ReplyDelete