Tuesday, February 4, 2014

HB #2 - Heart Shirt

















First of all, my apologies for the bad quality images once again - I have no idea what's going on with blogger images at the moment. The second hot buy of February was released today, for an insanely cheap 6 stardollars. Not only is this item of top notch quality, it is also cheaper than the hot buys we got back in 2008/09. It is inspired by the Burberry and at the price I think it's a must have for everyone. If you're wearing this item I'd love to see how you styled it in the comments below!

3 comments:

  1. It's pretty easy to style and the cheap price made it better! I'm wearing it now: http://imgur.com/rWmaD9d

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much! You wanna see it on my doll? My stardoll name is Sina-Sophie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://thestardolllookbook.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/hotbuys-heart-blouse.html

    I did it for a Styled Outfit post over at the lookbook, I'm really looking to see how others are styling it, seeing as it was so cheap I think it'll fast be a popular piece!

    ReplyDelete